Having trouble signing in?
Forgot your password? Click here
Can't receive our emails when you attempt to recover your password? Click here
Frequently asked questions
- I can't create a user account what will I do?
- The system does not permit the creation of duplicate accounts so if you cannot register most probably you already have an existing account registered.
- I did not recieve the activation link.
- Sometimes email sent by the system is being filtered and marked as spam. Please check your spam/junk folder for the email containing the activation link. If you cannot find the email sent by the system in your inbox or spam/junk folder you might entered your email address incorrectly you must reset your account and create a new one. Do not attempt to recover your password when you did not receive the activation link.
- What is my username?
- Your student number is your username.
- I can't login what will I do?
- Passwords are case sensitive please type carefully.
- Repeatedly entering incorrect password will lock your account to use it again you must first reset it.
- I forgot my password what will I do?
- Click on the "Forgot password" above and fill up the form. The system will automatically assign a new password and will send it to your email address. You can then login using the new password. You can change your password once you've login to your account.
- Can I change my email address?
- Yes you can, you must login first click on profile and enter your new email address